Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The High Court considered the government's decision to increase the cut-off, a shock to Shikshamitras in the recruitment of 69000 assistant teachers.

By
In the case of recruitment of 69,000 assistant teachers in Uttar Pradesh, the Lucknow bench of the Allahabad High Court, while giving relief to the Yogi government, has justified the decision to increase the cut-off.

It is being told that the cut-off of 60 to 65% has been sealed, causing a big setback to the teachers. After the recruitment examination held at the beginning of last year, the state government had fixed the qualification marks 65% for the general category and 60% for the reserved category, which was challenged by the candidates.

Earlier, the single bench had directed the state government to fix 45% cut off for general category candidates and 40% for reserved category candidates, against which the government went to double bench. The court had reserved the verdict after completing the hearing on March 3 this year on special appeals of other candidates, including the state government.

It is being told that a total of 4 lakh candidates of the state are waiting for this decision of the court. After the recruitment examination held early last year, the state government fixed the qualification marks in it 65% for the general category and 60% for reserved category, against which the candidates filed several petitions in a single bench.

Let us tell you that on the question asked on the teacher recruitment of Uttar Pradesh at the Hindustan Summit held in Lucknow in February, the Chief Minister of the state Yogi Adityanath had said that all our processes have been completed, now it remains part of the judicial process. The case is pending in court and the case is dated on the date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment